Briess Pilsen Light DME - 1 LB
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 10 and get $0.66 off
Briess Pilsen Light DME:
Briess Pilsen Light DME (dry malt extract) is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water. Great for all styles of beer.
- Pilsen Light can be used in the production of all extract beer styles and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers
- Save time
- Increase capacity/boost productivity
- Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
- Boost gravity
- Adjust color
- Improve body and head retention
- Ingredients: Malted Barley, Water
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Posted by Unknown on 17th Apr 2017
I used this LDME to make a 4 litre yeast starter for less than fresh yeast. It worked very well, and the beer finished exactly where it should have.
Posted by Peter on 11th Apr 2016
This stuff is excellent and comes at a great price, especially on Thursdays. Great taste and great value.
Posted by Kevin on 12th Jun 2014
I use this as my base extract for pretty much everything I do. Nice and light in colour, it lets stepping grains give you the flavour profile you are looking for without much influence from the extract.
high quality, reasonably priced
Posted by Unknown on 14th May 2014
at least as high a quality as muntons malt extract, but less expensive than what I can buy here, even with shipping costs