Plate Chiller 41 Plates
Plate Chiller 41 Plates:
This stainless steel plate chiller has 41 plates and is highly efficient at cooling wort. The wort flows in/out of the chiller thru 1/2" threaded male connections and the cooling water flows in/out thru threaded male garden hose fittings.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 41 plates brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 7.3 x 10 cm
- Net weight: 2.5 KGS
- Unit Heat Exchange Area: 0.023 m²
- Total Transfer Area: 0.55 m²
- Design pressure: 2.0 Mpa
- Design temperature: -195°C - +225°C
- Brazed material: 99.9% copper
Product ReviewsWrite Review
A must have on Brew Day...
Posted by Justin D on 28th Apr 2016
I had held off buying one of these for far too long. I did a lot of shopping around for one of these and Beer Grains Supply Co. definitely beat out any other supplier on price. Plate chiller worked almost too well with a garden hose, and needed ball valve fully opened while transferring by gravity order not to over chill. Saved me a tonne of time vs coil chiller. I can't believe I waited so long to get one, and will never go back to the old system.