Anvil 7.5 gallon Bucket Fermenter
The Anvil 7.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Bucket Fermentor is loaded with features. In addition to all the wonderful qualities of stainless steel, this fermenter has a coned bottom for settling of yeast and trub. Etched volume markings help you know exactly how much fermenting beer you have. The rotating racking arm allows you to rotate and drain clear beer away from trub. It even includes a spigot with ball valve, stopper and airlock. Perfect for 5 gallon batches of beer or even 6 gallon batches of wine. The small design enables it to easily fit inside a refrigerated unit. Durability and ease of use in a stainless steel fermenting bucket, all at a great price.
Key Features Include
- 304 Stainless Steel.
- Coned Bottom.
- Embossed Level Markings.
- Rotating Racking Arm.
- Includes Ball Valve, Air-Lock, and Stopper.
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer.
- Height - 19.5" to top of lid (Add 6.25" for airlock and stopper)
- Width - 16.5" handle to handle
- Depth - 15.25" including valve