Brewers Gold Hops (LB)
These Brewer’s Gold hops are perfect for bittering and dry-hopping your home-brewed ales!
- To keep these hops as fresh as can be, they’re packed in nitrogen.
- The spicy and fruity characteristics can perk up any beer that you use them with.
- Use for dry-hopping and bittering your ales.
- We ship orders out quickly to Canada and the USA - most are sent the same day they’re placed.
These Brewer’s Gold hops can be a perfect substitute for Galena, Nugget, and Chinook hops. Perfect for bittering, these hops have notes of black currant as well as spicy and fruity aromas. When you need the best possible home-brewing equipment and ingredients at great prices, shop with Beer Grains Supply Co. today!
- Eight to 10 percent alpha acid
- Country of origin: United States of America
- Available in one-pound package or as single-ounces.