Briess Bavarian Wheat LME 3.3LB
Briess Bavarian Wheat LME 3.3LB:
Briess Bavarian Wheat LME (liquid malt extract) is 100% pure malt extract. It contains 65% Malted Wheat / 35% Malted Barley. Great for extract wheat beers and to adjust the flavor of wheat and other styles of all grain brews.
- Bavarian Wheat can be used in the production of extract wheat beers, and in the production of all grain beers to adjust color, flavor and gravity of wheat and other styles of beer.
- Adds wheat characteristics without the added inventory of bags of grain, additional handling and processing, etc.
- Adds wheat characteristics without slowing the lauter
- Bavarian Wheat can be used in the production of all extract beer styles and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers
- Save time
- Increase capacity/boost productivity
- Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
- Boost gravity
- Adjust color
- Improve body and head retention
- Ingredients: Wheat Malt, Base Malt, Water
Product ReviewsWrite Review
MAKES GREAT WHEAT BEER
Posted by MILES M ROBERTS on 8th Feb 2014
I HAVE USED THE BRIESS BAVARIAN WHEAT LIQUID MALT EXTRACT IN COMBINATION WITH THE BRIESS PILSEN LIGHT, SPARKLING AMBER AND GOLDEN LIGHT DME TO MAKE THREE DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT BUT ALL VERY GOOD WHEAT BEERS. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH BRIESS WHETHER USING IT AS THE MAIN INGREDIENT IN WHATEVER STYLE OF BREW YOU ARE CREATING OR AS A BREWING ADDITIVE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.