Cascade Hops (LB)
Cascade hops are typically used in American-style pale ales for their floral, citrus, and grapefruit notes.
- A great substitute for Amarillo, Centennial, and Ahtanum hops.
- All of the hops we sell are packaged and shipped to you in nitrogen to keep them as fresh as possible.
- Use these hops for aroma, bittering, or for dry-hopping.
- We ship most orders within one day!
The Cascade hop is the most widely used hop in Canada and the United States and for good reason! It’s flavors are moderately intense without being overwhelming and are a great way to start experimenting with hoppier beers. At Beer Grain Supply Co., we believe in selling the absolute best and these hops are grown and harvested by Hopunion, one of the world’s greatest hop growers.
- Alpha acids: eight percent
- Weight: one pound
- Country of origin: United States
- Available in one pound packages or in single ounce packages.