Cascade Leaf Hops (oz)
Full-leaf Cascade hops are a great way to enhance the fresh aroma of your beer!
- The medium-intensity aroma of Cascade hops carry citrus, grapefruit, and floral notes for an exciting addition to your beer!
- Typically used in American-style pale ales but they also work well with lighter, less bitter IPAs.
- Use as a substitute for Amarillo, Ahtanum, or Centennial hops.
- We ship to all locations in Canada and the United States.
These leaf hops are different from hop pellets in that they tend to imbue your beer with a fresher aroma than pellets do. These hops are grown by Hopunion, one of the world’s premier hop growers. Shop with Beer Grains Supply Co. to find all of the home-brew ingredients, equipment, and tools you need to start brewing your own delicious beers today!
- Alpha acid: 4.5 to 7 percent
- Weight: one ounce
- Country of origin: the United States
- Also available in one-pound packages.