Centennial Hops (oz)
For some amazing floral and lemon notes, add Centennial hops to the next home-brewed beer you make!
- All of the hops we sell are packaged securely in nitrogen to make sure they’re as fresh as can be upon delivery.
- These are a great substitute for Columbus, Cascade, and Chinook hops.
- Typically used in American-style ales for a burst of great flavor and aroma.
- Perfect for dry-hopping and bittering.
The Centennial hop offers you the ability to add some clean, fresh lemon notes to the aroma of your beer while gently raising the intensity of the flavor with some light bittering. We’ve found these hops to work great in session IPAs, American ales, and any other kind of beer where you want to bring a twist of citrus to the aroma!
- 9.5 percent alpha acids
- 3.6 percent beta acids
- Country of origin: the United States
- Need more than one ounce? Order a one pound package.