Grain Mill 7LB Hopper
Out of stock
Barley Crusher Grain Mill 7LB Hopper
The Barley Crusher is a high quality grain mill constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. It features 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with bearings. Precision machining with Quality Control assures the homebrewer that this will be the only grain mill they will ever purchase!
- Hopper holds an even 7 pounds
- Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015" to .070" (0.38mm to 1.78mm).
- The rollers have a 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through the rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Comes with a solid base which fits on a 5 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 power drill at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
- There are no adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill motor.
- Some assembly required.