Nylon straining bag - Large
Out of stock
Large Nylon Straining Bag
Perfect size for an 11 to 19 liters (3 to 5 gallon) batch using the Brew-In-A-Bag (BIAB) technique or as a straining bag in your mash tun / cooler.
- Made for a 25 L pail or a 30 liter (8 gallon) kettle.
- Dimensions: height: 60cm (24") width 55cm (21.5").
- Made from food-grade nylon.
- Hold up to 10kg (22 lbs) of grain or fruit.
- Use as a beer wort sparging bag or large hop and grain boiling bag.
- Use to hold grains, herbs, berries or hops during the steeping or boiling process.
- Wide opening and drawstring.
- Easy to clean up and air dry. Washable, reusable and durable.