Enveloppe isolante pour FastFerment
FastFerment Insulated Jacket:
CREATE IDEAL TEMPERATURES
The Insulated Jacket is a system that’s affordable & gets the job done to create ideal brewing & winemaking temperatures in the FastFerment.
It works with the Wall Mounts & with the Stand. In hot climates, add 2L bottles of ice to cool it down, switching them out every 2-5 days. In cool climates, simply add a heating pad. The Insulated Jacket also works with any standard bucket or carboy.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Sturdy nylon exterior
- Waterproof thermo plastic inside
- Dimensions: 20.5" diameter, 34" tall
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The Insulated Jacket works great up to a 30 degrees F drop below room temperature!
- It is easy to control the desired temperature by using frozen 2-liter bottles as follows:
A frozen 2-liter bottle typically does not thaw completely in 24 hours so it is easy to maintain a constant temperature drop.The following graph highlights a lager fermented at 53 degrees F in a 68 degree F room. For this test, 3 frozen 2-liter bottles were cycled every 24-36 hours.
- One frozen 1-liter bottle will result in a 2.5 degree F drop below room temperature.
- One frozen 2-liter bottle will result in a 5 degree F drop over below temperature.
- Two frozen 2-liter bottles will result in a 10 degree F drop below room temperature.
- Three frozen 2-liter bottles will result in a 15 degree F drop below room temperature.
- This method is scalable all the way up to around a 30 degree F drop below room temperature!