Pierre de carbonatation 0.5 micron
Carb Stone 0.5 micron:
This Carb Stone (aka Diffusion Stone or Oxygenation Stone) is perfect for force carbonating your beer.
- 0.5 micron pores
- 316 stainless steel
- 1/4" OD barb
- Stone is 1" in length and 1/2" diameter. Total length with barb is 1 7/8"
- Attach 2 foot hose to gas side dip tube with a worm clamp and other end to the carb stone
- Start with 2psi, every 3 minutes increase by 2psi until you reach 12psi. The beer is now carbonated! But, most brewers like to leave it anywhere between overnight up to a few days.
Cleaning and Sanitizing:
- To clean blow it out, boil for 5 minutes, blow out again
- To sanitize soak it in Star San for 2 minutes, blow it out, repeat, then it's ready for use
- Do not touch the stone. The oils in your skin will clog the stone.