Taprite Single Product Secondary CO2 Regulator - 5/16" Barbed Pass-Thru
Taprite Single Product Secondary CO2 Regulator - 5/16" Barbed Pass-Thru (T1661STC-01
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 55-65 PSIG.
- Taprite secondary regulators are designed to further reduce pressure from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up.
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT (Right hand thread)
- 5/16" OD barbs on each side of the regulator.
- Outlet fittings feature Taprite 1600 ball type shut-off with 5/16" OD barb.
- 5" Wide and 6 3/4" Tall.
- All models have heavy duty stainless steel wall mounting brackets.
- Working pressure range is 0-50 psi.
- Non-removable adjusting screw limits maximum delivery pressure to 50 PSIG.
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field.
- 60psi Gauge