6 Gallon Starter Kit
6 Gallon Starter Kit:
This kit includes most of the equipment you need to get started making great home made craft beer. It's the perfect size to brew 5 gallon batches which will yield approx 60 bottles of beer. As you develop your brewing method to include more advanced techniques you will never outgrow these essentials.
• 6 Gal (23 litre) high quality Italian GLASS CARBOY
• Mixing Spoon
• Mash Paddle
• 3/8" Siphon Tube & Clamp
• Primary Fermenter & Lid
• Sanitizing Solution
• Airlock & Rubber Bung
• Test Jar
• Triple Scale Hydrometer
• Racking Tube
• Brewing Guide to get you started
NOT INCLUDED BUT REQUIRED:
• Brew Kettle - at least 7 US Gal (28 qt) in capacity
• Mash Tun - If brewing an All-Grain Kit or using an all-grain brewing method the brewer can use either a Nylon Straining Bag used in conjunction with the brew kettle, a second large pot, or a picnic cooler. A mash tun is not required to brew an Extract Kit.
• Cleaning Equipment - for cleaning brewing equipment and bottles.
• Bottles - You can clean and reuse pop off style bottles or purchase bottles. To use pop off style bottles the brewer will need a Bottle Capper and Crown Caps.
Worry Free Shipping
Glass is packed very well for shipment and is guaranteed. Don't worry, if something happens along the way we've got you covered.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Posted by Miguel on 23rd Oct 2017
Good starter kit, has most of the essentials you need to start brewing. Everything was well packaged, only my airlock was cracked at the top (which does not affect the process in any way) but my guess is the mishandling of the shipping company.
6 GALLON STARTER KIT
Posted by Elsie on 8th Dec 2016
The starter kit performs ok and is good value for the dollar. However the fermentor pail did not have a gasket and would not seal. However it is quite simple to buy one. I would recommend buying a auto siphon and bottle filler also
[Beer Grains] Thanks for your feedback Elsie! If the bucket is used for primary fermentation a gasket isn't required. CO2 is heavier than O2 and will push out O2 during active fermentation and keep contaminants out as well. Cheers!
Posted by Sebastien on 12th Jan 2016
That's a great kit to begins. I was a little bit dissapointed when I saw that my primary fermenter wasn't graduated, but overall that's really not a show stopper. Would recommand without hassle!