FastFerment Conical Fermenter Kit:
Say goodbye to racking and transferring, the FastFerment Conical Fermenter offers superior performance for homebrewers. Your beer will clear faster and there's less fuss messing around with siphon gadgets. This conical fermenter is by far the most economical conical on the market.
Why Use FastFerment?
- Guaranteed Consistent Batches
- Primary & Secondary Fermentation in the Same Container
- No Transfers & No Racking - 80% Less Work
- Better Quality Product with No Sediment Contamination
- Increased Sanitation with Less Contamination
- Less Oxygen Exposure
- Ability to Harvest Yeast & Save for Reuse
New Features and Benefits
- Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring - 6" (15cm) removable screw top
- Total Capacity 7.9 US Gallons/ 30 Litres - Made for 5 Gallon batches with blow offs
- Easy Wall Mounting System - Mounts to standard 16" (40cm) wall studs
- 33% Bigger Valve for Increased Flow Rate - 1" (2.5cm) Bottom valve compared vs. 3/4" (2cm)
- Collection Ball for Yeast Harvesting - Save $100's & harvest your Yeast Strains!
- Temp. Monitoring Capabilities - ThermoWell included - Thermometer Avail.
- Liter graduations
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2" (1.25cm) PVC Hose (47"/120cm) & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring
* ALL components are made from food grade material
* Wholesale pricing is available for Homebrew Wine and Beer Shops. Contact Us for details.
FastFerment + FastRack during bottling stage of homebrewing. NOTE: "Can I batch prime with FastFerment". This video answers that question, Stay tuned to find out! Combined the FastRack + FastFerment conical fermenter have saved me a lot of time bottling my homebrew!
FastFerment + ...FastFerment + FastRack during bottling stage of homebrewing. N...
FastFerment - ...New video: www.thefastrack.ca/main/fastferment
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next
good product but get the accessories
Posted by Mike on 12th Nov 2016
I bought two of these and don't regret it. The majority of the trub and dead yeast fall into the collection ball for easy removal. Secondary fermentation is as easy as removing the ball, rinsing, sanitizing and putting it back on. Less risk of contamination
Filling a keg from the ff takes about 30 seconds.
Cleaning is a bit more difficult than cleaning a bucket but the top hole is large enough so you can easily fit in your arm. Attention has to be given to the threads of the collection ball.
I cheaped out by not purchasing the stand which makes it quite comical when I carry my brew pot up a step ladder so I can fill the wall mounted fermenter. My next purchase will definitely be the stand. If you have a tall narrow bucket that will work as well.
If you are lucky enough to have the space where you can wall mount it, the supplied brackets and hardware are of good quality so you needn't worry about it falling off the wall.
Makes Life easier!.
Posted by Vera on 2nd Nov 2016
HIghly Recommenced the Fast Ferment for Beer and Wine..
takes up little space and all done all in one vessel.... how perfect is that!...
Have to say one of the best products that we invested in!..
we now have 2 Fast Ferment ..one for wine and one for beer!....
also purchased the Fast Rack.. perfect tool for the job!.
fastferment leak test
Posted by JAG on 19th Sep 2016
I finish assembling my two fasferment kits, they are full of water no leak. I fallowed the assembling instruction from the video, they are straight forward no problem. The next test eill be making the wine and the final test will be tasting. I will update my review after tasting. I hope that it will be five stars.
Amazing piece of equipment to own
Posted by TipsyBrewMaster on 6th Sep 2016
Hey everyone ! Have to say, this works great ! I was thinking of buying a starter kit and than saw this beauty on the self and said for the little amount more why not? And have to say, it is worth every penny more ! Easy to use and makes brewing at home a heck of a lot easier, even my wife approved ! which having her approval makes it feel like I climbed Mount Everest holding a beer in one hand ! No mess equals no angry wife equals a peaceful night with a home brew in my hand !
Posted by caveman on 20th Jun 2016
GREAT, EASY and ECONOMICAL, even a caveman can do it. this is by far a fantastic product, love the secondary ferment in the same vessel with no racking.
Posted by Raymond on 24th Mar 2016
At last, a great conical fermenter at the price of a starter kit. My first brew is on it's way and I'm already thinking about buying a second Fastferment. At this price range, it's a must.
Posted by Raymond on 23rd Mar 2016
Finally, an affordable conical fermenter. It's the price of any good starter kit but with much less cleaning to do. My first wine is on it's way and I'm already thinking about buying another one. Good construction also. Excellent buy!
Wine making is so much more enjoyable!
Posted by Michelle Nutting on 7th Mar 2016
Using this seriously cut down the amount of time I spent cleaning carboys. I love this thing!
The Best Fermentor Ever
Posted by Craig Macdonald on 12th Dec 2015
I have been making wine and Beer for over 20 years. This is without a question the best I have ever worked with. I bought two and I may but another 2 in the near future
Posted by email@example.com on 6th Oct 2015
Love the design, and cannot wait to get the final result.
Too bad the valve is brand new and already leaking.
[Beer Grains] Thanks for the great feedback! Sorry to hear it's leaking. We'll contact you directly for more information but you may need to either tighten it a little more or add a bit more plumbers tape to the threads. Cheers!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next