Alfred Grain Mill 7LB Hopper
This grain mill from Alfred is a high quality grain mill. This mill is the homebrewer's best friend. Constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. 1018 cold rolled steel rollers on bearings with aluminium body and hopper.
- Hopper holds an even 7 pounds
- Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015" to .070" (0.38mm to 1.78mm).
- The rollers have a 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through the rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Comes with a solid base which fits on a 5 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 power drill at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
- There are no adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill motor.
- Manual crank with metal handle.
- Some assembly required.