G2 BoilerMaker Kettle 10 gallons with BrewVision and valve
G2 BoilerMaker stock pot 10 gallons with BrewVision and valve
Blichmann is known for clean, simple, intuitive designs, and the BoilerMaker™ G2 is a shining example. Designed and manufactured in the USA, this kettle has all the features brewers need with none of the clutter. No protruding valves, clunky fittings, or difficult-to-clean accessories.
Our BoilerMaker G2 is a 10 gallon standard brew pot which is perfect for making 5 gallon batches. This kettle comes equipped with the BrewVision thermometer which gives you Bluetooth temperature readings right on your phone.
- Single-piece seamless construction, Made in USA from high-quality American stainless steel.
- Easy to maneuver, showcase appearance, and no clutter to get in the way.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Adjust flow, orient in any direction to prevent kinked hoses, and disassemble in seconds for easy cleaning.
- Rivet-free handles with its clean design, cool-touch grips, and oriented for easy carrying.
- BrewVision thermometer, dip tub, and level gauge all included.
BrewVision is an interactive digital assistant that ensures you hit and hold temps, never miss a boil addition, and chill to perfection every time.
- Interactive Updates and Alerts.
- BeerSmith Recipe Integration.
- Recordable Results.
- Pair Up to 7 Sensors with Customizable Names.
- Dashboard Sensor Overview.
- 120 Hour Battery Life (about 20 batches).
- Range: 30 ft Indoors, 100ft Unobstructed.
- Fahrenheit / Celsius Setting.