Centennial Hops (LB)
For a wonderful floral and citrus aroma, try using some Centennial hops in your next beer!
- Packed and shipped out in nitrogen-filled packages for the freshest hops possible.
- Great as a substitute for Chinook, Columbus, and Cascade hops.
- We ship to the United States and Canada and most orders are sent out on the day they’re placed.
- A great dual-purpose hop that can be used for bittering and dry-hopping.
At Beer Grains Supply Co., we offer all of the best ingredients that you need in order to brew the kinds of beers you want to drink. Whether you love super-hoppy IPAs or the lower intensity of an American-style ale, the Centennial hop is a great way to add some exciting flavor and incredible aroma to your next home-brewed beer!
- Alpha acids: 9.5 to 11.5 percent
- Weight: one pound
- Grown in the United States.
- Also available in one-ounce packages.